Thursday, January 12, 2012

What do you think did he like me or is he a player?

Woah, Honestly... I have a guy friend we shall call him Justin. Justin, is like this guy, he does it only for attention. I promise you, there are better guys please don't fall for this one. I love Justin, he did this to me, and now a year later we are finally good friends, but I now see how he acts with other girls, the things he says for attention just to know he still has you wrapped around his finger and the things he says about other girls also while either "liking a girl" or even dating one. He doesnt do it to make you hurt or mad or lead you on, someitmes he does it for pure fun and his entertainment. He doesnt know what he wants, and honestly gets sick of having one girl for to long, keep this guy as a friend stop doing as he asks, and move on. He isnt the one, and he will hurt you in the end. Sorry hun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment