Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Need advice to help my cat's cold go away?

I just took my cats to the vet for the same thing and the shower is good for them that's one of the things I was told to do. your cat should be on meds for the cold but I understand times are hard so keep doing everything you are already doing alot keep in mind that if a cat cant smell its food it wont eat to try giving it some wet food warm it up a little first. Also the vet told me to give my cats L-Lysine in that wet food twice a day take one pill and crush it and mix in the food. other then that theres not much you can do but hope it gets better. I have 5 cats and all have runny noses watery eyes and sneezing I feel so bad for them but im doing all I can as you are so keep it up your doing great. But the hot shower is good for them it came right for the vet. hope this helps

0 comments:

Post a Comment