Monday, January 9, 2012

Im not his priority, what should i do?

my bf and i have been together for 4 yrs. just this past three months, he's changing. he gives me material things but he said i am not his priority but his family. I feel hurt every time his mother and sisters call him to come home and he immediately does. his sister in law is also living with them but he prioritizes his nephews and nieces more than i do. we talked of marriage but he says it's not sooner because he is still planning to go abroad (a nurse) for his family. for the 4 yrs, i tried getting pregnant with him- secretly, so i think he could make me his priority already. but to my dismay, nothing happened. i admitted this thing to him and i felt that i was so desperate. he changes the diapers of his nephews and nieces, washes the feeding bottles and cooks the am for them, buys feeding formula when they ran out of it, accompany them to clinics when they are sick yet when i admitted that i wanted a baby with him, he said he's not ready yet. one thing i also did was i followed his religion- i changed my manner of dressing, my hair so long not permitted to be cut and my family hated me for that. i did this because i thought i'd be his priority but he just said that not all things i've done for him needs to be given an exchange. i was really hurt when i heard his words. even now as i'm taking on this, my tears can't help but fall. i was considering leaving him silently like i'll just disappear from him, keep all pains in my heart and stand strong again but i just can't. honestly, as far as my nervous system is concerned, i am already married to him, but it's not the same for him. i feel rejected and every time his sisters are present, i feel neglected. i really wanted to start a family with him. we've talked about this like 20 times before and it's also 20 times i heard that i'm still not his priority. i felt slapped in the face by him many times already when he says it. just a week ago, we had a fight because he kept me waiting in church all day. he texted me using the phone of his sister in law. i replied him with angry outbursts. to make things worse, his sister in law let my bf's mother read my messages. the next day, my bf talked to me and told me that his mother said that she don't want to see me again at their home. this breaks my heart right now... is this something worth holding on? is there still hope that he'd see my sacrifices and efforts? now, he is sick and he's at home for three days already. i can't visit him anymore because i am already unwelcome at their home. i still wonder that he never fights for me to his family... readers, can you pls give me a sound advice? my room is already drowning in tears and i can't use my pillow i had to dry it it's soaked in tears.Pls comfort me. i cant talk with somebody here because my family and friends have turned their backs on me since i changed my religion.besides i'm keeping this things from my family and friends because they believed all the while i am happy, that we are happy and maybe they will laugh at what i got from my boyfriend and from changing my religion. sometimes i wanted to shout, to tell my family and friends about what i'm going through but i know they will not understand, i just cry in my room pls answer immediately. give me a time. thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment