Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I could really use some advice?

well about 3 months ago my dad kicked me out so i went to live with my mom im 17 i was 16 at the time he kicked me out well recently he told my mom i could come live with him (i am pretty much just lounging at my moms filled out many applications but nobody wants to hire a dropout) and work for him to make some money as im also a dropout i would have to pay him 400 a month and i would make like 1000 a month. i am only hesitant because we had a pretty harsh falling out there was much profanity exchanged along with threats and the police had to get involved no one was injured but it was a very sressful 2 weeks while i was waiting for a train ticket to get to my moms i was living with my friend and he called the police to return me because the law required me to be with a parent or parent approved gurdian well please give my your opinion ultimately i have to make the decision but your opinions would be much appreciated thankyou in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment