Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How can i get Frank to love me?

the other day me and this dreamy boy (who sort of looks like jacob from twilight) shared a moment, so i figured that i should pursue this crush i have on him. he goes to high school and i'm still in grammar school, is that creepy? i talked to a few of his friends. the milky one, the bleach blonde one and the freakishly tall and sensitive looking one. they did not give me much advice, Skim-Milk told me to build a statue of frank. but c'mon. he has to be messing with me. Spike told me to just admit my love for him, it isnt healthy to keep that bottled up for too long. Paul Bunyan just kept looking at my rack. how rude. i dont know if i should listen to Spike, that seems too radical. i think i should start to lay the groundwork. and then tell him i love him. what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment